Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Churros con Chocolate


It's been foggy weather here lately.

Meaning...
I've been living in my comfy sweater. Yes, it has seen better days, may be faded and has several tiny holes on the sleeves but I believe that is perfect fashion for foggy weather.

I've been too lazy to put on my garden boots and hunt down those pesky snails that keeps on raiding my lettuce bed. 
They'll have their day. Soon. When the sun comes out. Not today.

I've been too lazy also to go out and run some errands. My stock of flour and eggs has been dwindling, but not yet completely gone.

Meaning...
I can make the perfect foggy weather snack!

Too lazy to get out a few pots and make churros con chocolate from scratch?
  Nope. Never.

 Fresh, warm, soft and crunchy churros dredged in cinnamon sugar then dipped in thick hot chocolate...perfect!


* I'm including this on the menu soon! Perfect for Tagaytay weather;)

No comments:

Post a Comment